LIFE AgroForAdapt project (LIFE20 CCA/ES/001682; 10/2021 – 09/2026) is financed by the LIFE Programme of the European Union
- Technical monitoring visit to the Domaine du Petit Saint-Jean - "Clos des lièvres" plotDomaine du Petit Saint-Jean - Parcela "Clos des lièvres On Thursday 23 November, Agroof carried out monitoring at the Domaine du Petit Saint-Jean in Saint-Laurent d'Aigouze in the Camargue. We measured the height of the plants and their circumference at 1.30 metres on the 'Clos des lièvres' plot and noted diseases.This plot was planted in … Read more
- Field visit on silvopastoralism with University of Lleida studentsOn 29 November, CTFC and Agresta organised a field day with Forestry Engineering students from the University of Lleida in the AgroForAdapt demonstration stands in Muriel Viejo (Soria, Central Spain). The Junta de Castilla y León (regional government) has implemented, in collaboration with Agresta, 26.2 ha of silvicultural works in a mixed forest of Scots … Read more
- Silvopastoralism in Aiguamúrcia (Tarragona, Spain)AgroForAdapt works in 27 forests in Catalonia and Castilla y León (more than 480 ha in total) to promote silvopastoralism as a climate change adaptation measure. To make it possible for livestock to enter the forest, we carry out silvicultural treatments and improve and condition the auxiliary infrastructures, including accesses, water points and livestock shelters. … Read more
- Technical monitoring visit to the Domaine de ValensoleOn 16 November, at the Domaine de Valensole, our team monitored the agroforestry plantations by measuring the trees, their height and trunk circumference, and observing maintenance and any damage.
- Meeting with local stakeholders in Sant Climent de Llobregat (Barcelona)On 25 October we visited the Can Colomer estate in Sant Climent de Llobregat (Barcelona province) to monitor and assess the silvicultural interventions carried out and to agree on the needs and characteristics of the facilities for the herd that is expected to graze the estate shortly. The visit included representatives from the Town Council, … Read more